Candlestick trading is a powerful yet often overlooked technique that can help you to build a winning strategy.
This ebook gives an in depth explanation of the major Japanese candlestick patterns.
- Keys for identifying pattern types
- Resolving discrepancies
- Using additional trading information
- Real performance data going back up to 20 years
- Long range vs short range performance
- Best performers by timeframe
- Best performers by market
- 60+ Candlestick pattern types
The performance of each candlestick strategy is measured objectively and across a range of timeframes of markets. This data gives you a powerful insight into the reliability of each pattern type, therefore allowing you to choose the right approach.