Scalping is a trading strategy that focuses on quick wins. One of the main draws is of realizing profits quickly.
Scalpers turn over trades very quickly so that small profits are realized little and often. Because of this, the scalper usually only has a very small exposure to the market at any given time. This makes scalping a popular choice for traders with smaller accounts and cash reserves.
What you’ll get from this eBook
- Learn how scalping strategies really work
- Avoid common mistakes that many scalpers make
- Learn a simple 10-pip per day strategy
- How to scalp trends
- Retracement scalping
- Pattern based scalping using candles
- Planning and successfully executing your strategy
- Stress testing your strategy
- Risk management
This guide is written in a clear and practical way with real examples and test results.