The term “Site” or “Website” refers to the pages of the website as well as our downloadable resources, electronic books (ebooks), videos and software (“the Products”). The term ‘Forexop.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this Site is subject to change without notice.
- The content of the Site is for your general information and use only and does not constitute financial advice, investment advice or other professional advice.
- Forex, CFDs, options and other leveraged products carry a high degree of risk. They are not suitable for all investors. You should obtain independent financial advice before investing to ensure such products are suitable for your particular circumstances.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This website and the items it distributes contain business strategies, investment ideas, marketing methods and other information that, regardless of our own results and experience, may not produce the same results (or any results) for you. Forexop.com makes absolutely no guarantee, expressed or implied, that by following the advice or content available from this website you will make any money or improve current profits, as there are several factors and variables that come into play regarding any given business or investment endeavour.
Primarily, results will depend on the nature of the product, business or trading model, the conditions of the marketplace, the experience of the individual, and situations and elements that are beyond your control.
As with any business endeavour, you assume all risk related to investment and money based on your own discretion and at your own potential expense.
- By reading this website or the documents it offers, you assume all risks associated with using the advice given, with a full understanding that you, solely, are responsible for anything that may occur as a result of putting this information into action in any way, and regardless of your interpretation of the advice.
- You further agree that our company, employees, agents, affiliates, shareholders and directors cannot be held responsible in any way for the success or failure of your business as a result of the information provided by our company. It is your responsibility to conduct your own due diligence regarding the safe and successful operation of your own business and investment strategy.
- In summary, you understand that we make absolutely no guarantees regarding income as a result of applying this information, as well as the fact that you are solely responsible for the results of any action taken on your part as a result of any given information.
- In addition, for all intents and purposes you agree that our content is to be considered “for entertainment purposes only”. Always seek the advice of a professional when making financial, tax or business decisions.
- While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website, our software or other materials provided here.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Forexop.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- To use some of our products you will require an activation key. An activation key proves you have a valid license to use the product. Each activation is issued for a period of 12 months. When you buy a permanent license from us there is no cost to renew the activation.
- OUR SOFTWARE IS PROTECTED UNDER INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAW. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT AN OWNER OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY COPIES OF THE SOFTWARE BUT ARE A LICENSEE OF THE SOFTWARE. A SINGLE LICENCE GRANTS YOU THE RIGHT TO DOWNLOAD AND USE THE SOFTWARE ON A DEVICE OF YOUR CHOICE FOR PERSONAL USE. A LICENCE DOES NOT GRANT THE USER RESALE OR DISTRIBUTION RIGHTS TO THE SOFTWARE EITHER AS A COMPLETE SYSTEM OR AS A SUBCOMPONENT. YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU FURTHER TRANSFER OR DISTRIBUTE OUR SOFTWARE OR ANY COPIES OF THE SOFTWARE OR PROVIDE ACCESS TO THE SOFTWARE IN ANY MANNER.
- Unless otherwise stated, when you make a purchase from us the downloadable file is delivered instantly by email or download link following payment. If you have not received your download link, please contact us.
- Forexop reserves the right to terminate, suspend or restrict a user’s account for breach of any term in these Terms and Conditions.
- Forexop reserves the right to terminate, suspend or restrict a user’s account for any reason at its own discretion.
- You shall have the right to cancel your account at any time, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree and acknowledge that we own or are licensed to use all copyright, database rights, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in and to all parts of the Site and Products, and to the business of Forexop, including the structure, design, essence and layout of the Site, including the source code and any text placed in or them.
- You are entitled to use the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions only. You must obtain our prior written consent before you use the Site or any part of it in any other manner than herein prescribed.
Prohibited and Unlawful Use
- You agree not to use the Site in any of the following ways:
- To maliciously or vexatiously intend to damage the reputation of a Company or entity in anyway;
- To undermine the purpose that Forexop provides its Services and the Site;
- To act in competition with Forexop;
- To reverse engineer, decompile, dissemble, decipher, test or otherwise derive the code used on the Site or Software;
- To use any scraper to autonomously extract information from the Site;
- To transmit any virus, Trojan horse or other harmful software, either onto the Site or providing hyperlinks that may do the same;
- To reproduce, duplicate, copy, sub-licence, broadcast, distribute, sell, re-brand or re-sell any part of the Site or Products;
- Using the downloadable Products than for your own personal use.
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law, regulation or directive;
- In a way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
Disclaimers and Warranties
- The Site is provided “AS IS” and Forexop, its directors, employees, contractors, licensors and partners (“the Warrantor Parties”) disclaim all warranties with regard to this Site including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose and non-infringement. The Warrantor Parties make no warranty that the Site will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You use the Site at your own risk.
- Although the purpose of the Site is to provide valuable information to Forex and financial market traders, it is impossible to predict the future. You hereby acknowledge and understand that if a trade performs in any way that is contrary to what the Content states it will, Forexop shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused.
- The Content on the site includes downloadable software (“the Software”). All Software is provided “AS IS” and “WHERE IS”. The Software is intended to aid financial trading. No warranties are given as to the merchantability or fitness for purpose of the Software or suitability for real investment. No warranties are given as to the success you may have with trading.
- Although the Software has been tested, we do not give any warranties as to the software being error-free, virus free and/or compatible with your device. You hereby warrant that should you choose to download and use the Software, you are doing so entirely at your own risk.
- Forex trading and other financial trading involves risking your own money. By using the Site or the Software you warrant that you understand the risk of losing your money. Please do not trade with money that you cannot afford to lose.
- No warranties or guarantees are made as to profitability of using the information contained in the Site or Products. Any success stories detailed on the Site or in the Products of using a particular system, trade, trading platform or Software is for information purposes only and the results may not be the same for you.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any Software or Content available through the Site meet your specific requirements and is technically and legally possible wherever you intend to use them. Always seek the advice of a qualified financial advisor before making financial, tax or business decisions.
- ALL PERFORMANCE GIVEN IN RELATION TO OUR CONTENT, PRODUCTS, METHODOLOGY AND SOFTWARE MUST BE REGARDED AS HYPOTHETICAL. NUMEROUS FACTORS CAN INFLUENCE REAL INVESTMENT RETURNS AND THESE CANNOT BE ACCOUNTED FOR IN ANY HYPOTHETICAL SYSTEM. ALL OF THESE FACTORS CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT REAL TRADING PERFORMANCES. PAST PERFORMANCE OF ANY TRADING SYSTEM OR METHODOLOGY IS NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RETURNS. YOU ARE SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING WHETHER ANY INVESTMENT, OR STRATEGY, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT OR SERVICE IS APPROPRIATE OR SUITABLE FOR YOU BASED ON YOUR PERSONAL FINANCIAL SITUATION.
- US Government Required Disclaimer
- Forex, CFD, options and futures trading have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in these markets. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell forex, CFD, options or futures. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
- CFTC RULE 4.41
- HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
- Support for the Products, orders and the other Site content is provided by email.
- Although Forexop strives to answer all queries, no guarantees are made as to the time to answer support queries or as to any response being forthcoming.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and construed according to, and governed by, the substantive laws of England and Wales, excluding any such laws that might direct the application of the laws of another jurisdiction.
- You understand that these Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding and constitute the entire agreement between the parties in relation to its subject matter, and supersedes all prior agreements, covenants, arrangements, communications, representations or warranties, whether oral or written, by any officer, agent, employee or representative of either of the parties.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining terms will remain in full force and in effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of these Terms or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof.
- Forexop may assign their rights under these Terms and Conditions without limitation. You may assign your rights to any party as long as they agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions also.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
- Any headings used in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only.
Forexop reserves the right to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any modification or replacement shall be available on the Site and shall be applicable on the date such terms are available to view on the Site.